How many of you were at this year’s Cosmoprof North America on July 22 – 24 in Las Vegas? Well don’t fret if you missed this amazingly “beauty full” event, because I have for you, an amazing photo diary recap for all of you lovelies – who couldn’t make this stunning event!
19 newcomer brands showcased their unique products and packaging, including Dosha Care, an ayurvedic care-concept, or Marula by the Leakey Collection, an anti-aging-skincare solution derived from Africa’s marula oil. More than 30 beauty companies presented for the first time in the “emerging Beauty” section. In the country-pavilions, brands from Brazil, Italy and Colombia introduced their products, but products from the Asian market dominated the area.
Photos: Frederic Fuchs
Here is our most noticeable brands at Cosmoprof North America 2012:
- Amir: an interesting brand with Skin-and hair-care products based on argan oil, completed with hemp oil, macadamia and olive oil.
- Be fine: Skincare-products based on edible ingredients, which are made for customers who want to treat their face and body and value naturals, minerals, oils and vitamins.
- Bellapierre: A mineral-based make-up line, which works with pure color pigments. Visagist David Oren is founder and the creative head of the brand.
- Earthly Body: counts on the effect of hemp oil to spoil skin natural. The products are 100 % vegan.
- Footlogix was founded by Dr. Kathrin von Gavel in Canada and the brand benefits from the know-how of the podiatrist. Beside profi-products, there are care-products for beautiful feet, which can be also used at home.
- Gorgeous: an Australian make-up brand, created by a makeup artist, but designed for the end-consumer.
- Home SPA Collection ensures an excellent tolerance by going without parabens, perfume, alcohol and mineral oils.
- Customers who use products from Iden prefer natural plant extracts for their hair-and body care.
- Nyx make-up also provides a huge sample board and is targeted to professionals in the beauty segment.
- PawPaw is an Australian brand which uses papaya-extract to indulge skin with fruity taste.
- Skinsations is a US-Newcomer, which presented the first time in Las Vegas. Designs and packaging are true eye-catcher.